- #41, KKR Avenue, Perambur, Chennai, Tamilnadu 600011, India
- 044 45571145, +91 98410 12206
Since 1986 we have operated on one simple mission – in any garment that fashion demands, we ensure quality in our production from visualization to finish. With experience gained over the past three decades we have grown to be amongst the leading exporters of India. We have excelled in the fashion apparel exports market and are continuously upgrading our competency to stay ahead of our vibrant and fast-paced industry. Owing to our technical expertise in manufacturing a wide range of products, we take inspiration from our most important asset, our people – we strive to create and provide a positive environment for our team to constantly innovate and grow. Today, we employ over 2000 people with facilities in Chennai (producing Woven garments) and Tirupur (producing Knit garments) and continue to serve our clients staying true to our values of integrity, quality and customer satisfaction.
- To be the best globally and be recognized as a progressive and dynamic garment manufacturer
- To work efficiently in delivering consistent quality and cost effective garments that meet the evolving needs of our customers
- To build relationships with our clients, suppliers and employees that enable satisfaction and profitable growth
- Integrity – We provide a socially responsible environment for our most important asset, our people, to excel
- Quality – Consistently weave quality into all aspects of our business
- Customer satisfaction – Deliver results on time with unparalleled service
J.Thakur Bakshani – Chairman
After working his way through various positions in the garment industry, Mr. Bakshani started his own company in 1986. The letters BNT stand for Bhagvanti, Nisha, Thakur – the first two names pay tribute to his mother and wife respectively. A true entrepreneur, he has lead the company to be commercially successful while ensuring customer and employee satisfaction. He believes BNT sets itself apart by its unique environment where staff members are encouraged to learn new skills and continuously explore opportunities for professional and personal growth.
He has been awarded the Rotary Central Indian Express Award for Best Employee-Employer Relationship by Rotary Club of Madras Central. Through BNT, he is a supporter of The Banyan, a home for mentally challenged and homeless women, and The Spastics Society of India, a center for treatment and education of children diagnosed with cerebral palsy.
Please login to add your review.